Re: Inferior Who Video

I would also kill for that Isle of Wight Festival video - complete
with blemishes. From watching snippets on The Maximum R&B Video, it was clear
that The Who were on top of their game that day.  YMB is intense!

I'd also love to get my hands on a video of the entire Tanglewood show from
1970 (Also on the Max R&B) video. The versions of Heaven & Hell and Water are
phenomenal. The interplay between
Entwistle, Moon and Townshend is the best you'll see anywhere.

I have enjoyed the Maximum R&B video as much as I've enjoyed the boxed
set....