Fillmore East CD for sale

   Just thought someone might be interested in my extra copy of "Oldies But
Goldies- Live Over 20 Years Old  The Who at Fillmore East."  This is the
April 6, 1968 concert on the Koine record label w/Tattoo, Little Billy,
Relax, My Generation, Quick One etc.
   Also, Ive got The Clash "Bronx City Rockers" on Raid Masters label.  This
is from 1979 in New York w/London Calling, Clampdown, Clash City Rockers,
Tommy Gun etc.
   Also also, I was in the used book store close by yesterday and I saw a
copy of Full Moon for sale.  Didn't get the price or condition since it was
on the very top shelf.
   Anyone interested in any of the above, E me, Thanks Doug