Seeking Who Con. travel partners

I'm seriously considering making the trip to England for the Who
convention.  Ordered my ticket a few days ago.  I'm planning to leave on
Sept. 14, the show is the 16th, and probably return between the 20th and
22nd.  Dates aren't set yet.

I have never been there before (hell, haven't even been out of the
country), so a major problem is finding people to do the touristy stuff
with.  I'm looking for listers in the same situation, people who would like
to see the show but mainly see London, and who are lacking travel partners.
I would never make this trip just for the show, it's just an excuse to go
now.  If it matters, the last time I checked I was 27.  I have all my shots
and papers!

Please let me know if you are interested, maybe we can set up a small tour
group!
If there's no interest, does anyone need a ticket to the show? :)

Joe

P.S.  They wiped most of the double tracked vocals off I Can't Reach You.
Compare vinyl to CD on the line "...and I'm nearly dead."  "Dead" comes in
slower on the new CD.  I thrive on things like this. :)

P.P.S.  Thanks for all your help, George!