the auld vinyl 'oo stoof, and other misc.

I've got numerous singles on the GOLD label from the early seventies, and
was wondering what they are worth. Ever heard WGFA w/o any solo?
 Marty?  Anyone?  Also I have some funky imports like Portrait of the Who,
and some other compilations outta Germany and England.

 BTW, Marty, I mailed
you Sunrise tabs.  Walking through it with a remote control for your CD
would be most helpful to decipher/familiarize yourself with/   Spencer's
methode du tabalture....  If you wanna convert them to something more readable, great.... Much more where it came from.... ; i.e. :  Sparks a)Woodstock
version, b) LAL version, c) album version.

Anyone out there know of a listserver/newsgroup which could help me on
vintage guitar amp stuff?  I need to identify an amp head I've had for
many a year.....a Newport 40....

(BTW, I noticed some of
the distinguished members of this listerver are from across the big pond.
For those individdys, pay no mind to my references to a) Limeys b)socialized
medicine and c) bad teeth (see: b)).  Not that I won't use 'em again; just
ignore them.  I did have an English girlfriend from Liverpool, no less, for a
few years, who was roomates with Courtney (Maneely) Love when I knew her.
Hence my purported familiarity with English slang. (Knickers!). Chris
gave me a nylon sweater Courtney had given her, which I still have, so I
guess I'm famous, so now I've got nothing left to accomplish in life....
Of course that doesn't come close to my buddy Blake Nelson, who had sex with
both Courtney and Kat Kjelland from Babes in Toyland in a 24 hr. period,
before either was famous, of course, as Kat was quick to point out in a letter
to the editor of Details magazine, for which Blake is a frequent contributor.
Therefore I'm off the hook as this dirty laundry has already been aired.  )

JW