sellout m/s

PS:  why is some of sell-out in stereo & some in mono?

        Jeff (not john; sorry about that in my last response to you);

I only noticed that the "radio cuts" are in mono, and the actual songs are
in stereo (although I did not "headphone" it;  still need to do that)...
is my observation correct?

   All I know is that I am having a blast with the re-issue series -- I
have European versions of AQO & Sell Out (cd's), and comparing the mixes is
pretty cool (not to mention the MAGIC BUS cd, which means 3 diff mixes of
Run Run Run, etc).... could waste a lot of time studying this stuff (and
of course I will!!!).

        gary.