Re: Life With the Moons Clearup

Well, Tim was a little off on his track listing (but it's okay, because he
warned us beforehand!) so I'll post the tracks, as I see them in front of me:
1.  Life With the Moons #1
2.  My Generation ("Land of Hope and Glory" alt)
3.  Happy Jack (Take 1, with studio chatter)
4.  Coca-Cola Commercial
5.  John Mason Motors Jingle
6.  Jaguar
7.  Life With the Moons #2
8.  Melancholia
9.  Track Records Run-off Groove
10.  Life With the Moons #3
11.  Fortune Teller
12.  Cousin Kevin/Model Child (this is a TOMMY outtake!!! Very rare!)
13.  Life With The Moons #4
14.  Baby Don't Ya Do It
15.  Behind Blue Eyes (alt, with false start)
16.  Life WIith The Moons #5
17.  Tommy's Holiday Camp (Live)
18.  I Am the Sea/The Real Me (alt.)
19.  The Name Game (Keith/Pete spoken dialogue_
20.  Virginia
21.  One Life's Enough

I LOVE this disc.  It was a great way to release the stuff that was
remastered for the box set but never actually made it on.  Yeah, some of the
stuff is already on the box, but it's worth it for the other tracks.

"Tommy's Holiday Camp -Inspirational ! Probably the worst played, but
funniest live song I've heard. You have to hear it really. Does anybody know
when and where this was recorded?"

Surprise, folks...this is from Kilburn.

Jay