Sellout done

Notes:

Odorono:  Guitar stands out!  New licks, chords

Sunrise:  Nice tracked stereo vocals

Maryanne pt. 2 : Nice 12 string

Glow Girl:  Drums, guitar jump right out at you!

Our Love Was:  Guitar solo track cuts in, rather than fades in (I like it
better now) and is a better mix...

Relax:  Bass or guitar whoops seem new.  I have some static only on this
track, and it abruptly ends with the fadeout.  I kinda think it's on the
recording, but not on my CD.

Silas Stingy:  Finally I can understand the lyrics... And who's singing
what:  Note:  Pete, ROger, and John all sing a bit here... Oh, it's money
bags, not moneyman - 'wish those damn nasal limeys would enunciate better!
One line Roger says "stingy stingy" rather than "Mingy Stingy"

Melancholia:  Same descinding chord run as Sunrise.

Top Gear:  Completely derivative of the OX.  But, hey, that's O.K.

Rael 1:  Totally different mix.  Hey, whatever turns you on

Rael 2:  Guitar mix kinda funny, but overall I like it.

I loved all the new stuff too.  I don't have, and need, the 30 years CD, so
much more of this is new to me...

Anybody know what happened to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?  It's got a furious
drum solo and was in bad need of a better mix....

Jeff W.

PS why is some of A quick one Stereo and some not?