Re: cow palace poster

On Tue, 20 Jun 1995, Joseph Grimes wrote:

> I believe I paid about 10-12 bucks for mine.  I'd doubt mine is an
> original, but it looks pretty good.
> It has black art on a white background, with a 1 inch black border set
> about an inch inside the frame.  The center is a space shot (little white
> specks for stars) in which is floating a castle.  On the castle is a large
> owl and a little kitty.  No idea what any of this has to do with the Who,
> but it is nice.
>
> Later
> Joe

	Whoa!
	No kittys on this poster.  This one is a big yellow and black
thing made to look like a fallout shelter sign.  Maybe this one was done
much later as a rememberence of the occasion or something.  Oh well, for
$20 bucks I can buy it anyway and make up some good lies about how I
got it.
About the new releases:
Sell Out:
   	What's the deal with the skipping CD sound at the end of the
first Mary Anne...?
	Anybody else here recording glitches at the very beginning of "Relax"
or is my copy just screwed?
A Quick One:
	Why is Whiskey Man almost completely in the left channel?
	For my taste the vocals on "A Quick One While He's Away" are too low.

Sorry I have to go off on all the bad things but if I listed all the good
things I'd be here all day.

Shanon

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"