Details on LAL

After my 5169th consecutive listen to LAL I noticed a few things which
bear scrutiny by the anally retentive 'oo listener:

On the really quiet run on My Generation at around 6:20 the "echo off the
back wall" seems artifically clean.  Might this be actually bounced from
the right channel digitally?  I noticed sometimes the echo seems to come
from center, then other times left, and at other times seems totally
gone.  I noticed that, like at 7:52 during the trill on the 12th fret the
echo seems more natural... OH, yeah, the arpeggio at 8:30 the echo definitely
pans from center to left!  Any opinions?  Thanks.  JW