WIght footage

I talked to Steve Janas at Time-Life Records and he regretted to inform me that
he had no influence over the dude at Warner Video on the release of Wight.
That's O.K. I think the folks at Warner have some fairly serious shit to
deal with of late... Nonetheless I will suggest to Steve to bring up in
conversation with the guys that his asshole, crazy brother-in-law pestered
him about Warner
canning the project.... and that it's on internet and a lot of record and
VIDEO buying Who fans were crying over it... I know I was....

Jeff