Fate of Harry Nilson (also not a Who posting)

> I heard that some band member from Motley Crue had named their
> kid after the "late" Harry Nillson.  When did he pass away and from
> what?  He'd been here and there recently..... Of course his passing
> marks the death of the last of the terrible trio in L.A. in '73, '74
> (Moon, Lennon and Nillson).  Could you have imagined partying with these
> guys?  I'd be dead after the first week.  Lennon? Nillson?  No, the more
> liquor, the more drugs, they'd just produce and album or two in a few days
> to make up for it.  I don't mean to glorify it, but .... amazing....

I think anyone who has some form of a tolerence could drink
Lennon under a table.  I heard it didn't take many Brandy Alexanders
to make him a mean SOB.

Moon?  Forget it.  He'd kill us all first.  It's a wonder he stayed
skinny until the last two years of his life.

Ringo was also a part of that gang from time to time and could drink
with the best of them.