Guitar stuff...

        I hope the people in charge of those GREAT Who home pages will get
from OLGA the new stuff sent to them by myself, or, they can let me know
their address. Me and other Who lister are furiously adding more chords for
Who/Townshend and it will continue to grow..

        I have 4 new songs (2 Who, 2 Townshend) in the past two weeks alone
and it is now the summer - so some of us will have more free time. I'd be
more than happy to do my share to upkeep the guitar side of this site. Later
on, when I make my own homepage, it'll have these... But there's no reason
that the current two pages shouldn't have them.. There are lots of us all
over the world who want to share guitar stuff for The Who and Townshend is
one of the best rhythmists in the world...

                Kenny Sahr
              Kenny Sahr
              kenny@gil.net
              Israeli writer and Who guitarist extraordinaire!