Tommy on Broadway Closes

"it was the best of times ...it was the worst of times'
....fortunately  I experienced the final performance of The Who's Tommy on
Broadway last night....the show itself was more wonderful than words can
describe...I felt an electricity I had felt at no other performance.....
....Tommy on Broadway was one of the great shows ever to appear on a stage
and will be missed....(especially by those who never experienced it)
....although Tommy in New York is over  the show will continue to live  on
stages around the world......

                                          I'm goin' mobile..keep me
moving.....

                                             best regards