Date: Sat, 17 Jun 95 00:30:50 0000
From: David Stark <david@songlink.demon.co.uk>
To: wbiggs@aludra.usc.edu
Subject: Who gigs in 1968

Hi, I just saw your Who site for the first time, excellent stuff indeed.

A couple of additions to your gig lists: I saw the band play two
"special return" shows at the Marquee in June 1968 on consecutive
Wednesdays (not sure of exact dates). The support acts were,
respectively, Jethro Tull and the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band.

In fact I remember grabbing a set of Keith Moon's sticks from the stage
- I was that close, practically in the speakers. Unfortunately, being a
drummer myself, I just ended up using them at home and probably busted
them after a week's playing...

One other snippet for you: the Stones' Rock'n'Roll Circus TV film is
finally being released quite soon on video & CD by Polygram, and "A
Quick One" has been outstandingly re-mixed and re-cut, watch out for it.
Keep up the good work, regards David Stark (London/UK).