Full Moon

Hey fellow Zoot Suiters,
    I was digging through my stuff a few days ago, and came across an old (10
years) copy of "Full Moon" which was written by Keith's valet Dougal Butler.
 I've read it several times and its quite good. I would like to trade it for
either a show or a video (seeing that I don't have too many of either),
seeing that I am pretty sure its out of print.  Anyway, I am especially
interested in either a show from 1975-1976 or 1979-80.  If anybody is
interested please e-mail me  at JanosK@aol.com.  Thanks all.
John