Re: Rough Mix in Concert

Kate <KAL93003@UConnVM.UConn.Edu> wrote on Tue:

> There was never official touring to promote the album, but I was lucky
> enough to see Ronnie Lane at the Marquee in 1980 performing some of the
> tunes, including a rousing opener with "Catmelody".
>
> It was a wonderful show.

Hey! Great!
I think this is one of the shows with Stu on piano and a fantastic,
well fitting SQUEEZE BOX (sorry, forgot the player's name), right?
Very much _blues_ in the whole show!
I saw him the same year, they performed at Rockpalast, a European-wide
TV broadcast, which was rebroadcasted a few years ago in German TV.

Chris

ps. "Catmelody" there he used to call it "A Rat's Tale"

"Are you Harold Pinter?" --"Noel Coward, I think. Let's get
 pretentious...!!"                  PT, PD