Had Enough's Enough

   I've not heard any Who show that includes I've Had Enough from '73 or any
other tour.  The very first UK Quad shows included this batch from the album:
I Am The Sea, The Real Me, The Punk Meets The Godfather, I'm One, Helpless
Dancer, 5:15, Sea And Sand, Drowned, Bell Boy, Dr. Jimmy, The Rock & Love
Reign O'er Me.  The Rock was dropped when the band hit the States and
Helpless Dancer disappeared a few shows later.
   The Daltrey tour last year usually included all or part of the following
from Quad:  The Real Me, The Punk Meets The Godfather, I'm One, Drowned, Dr.
Jimmy, I've Had Enough, Cut My Hair, 5:15 & Love Reign O'er Me.
   Doug