A couple questions...

Hi, folks - long time since I've posted, but the rigors of new fatherhood
have been taking their sweet toll.  You have no idea how many times I've
sung "Legal Matter" in my head, not for the original subject of the song,
but the line "maternity clothes and Baby's trousers" keeps rolling around
in there  :)

Thanks for all the nice email and such!  My wife sees the humor in the
middle name we chose for our new boy (Isaac Thomas Winn) as it relates to
those here on the Right Honourable List (great term, JW - very
Salinger-esque!), but alas, Thomas is my dad's name (at least that's the
story I'm sticking with)...  :)

Q1:  reading Marty's extensive list of tapes of shows got me thinking.  Did
PT ever do a show with Ronnie Lane (or solo) supporting the Rough Mix
album?  I don't believe I've ever heard of such a show, but I'd love a copy
of the boot if it does exist.  RM has long been a favorite (in fact, I was
in a band in college named after that album) of mine, and I'd love to hear
anything solo from PT from that era.

Q2 (unrelated to the Who):  does anyone know of a mail list for Steely Dan?
Email me privately if you do.

Nice to be back in cyberspace.  Go Orioles!

OK,
KLW