Re: Crd: Overture

Awright.  I am gonna do something here.  I will record MY playing the
opening chords for pinball wizard, and provide the chords EXACTLY as
played, and put 'em in a .wav or .au file and send 'em to someone's ftp
site.  Then the "debate" will end.

I have opinions on Who music.  Chords I offer, however sparingly, are
factual.

On Pinball wizard there are open strings, a drone, of course, and one chord
uses 1 fingered string and the rest are open.  Maybe I don't understand this
tab but I don't see it here....

O.K. now that I've moaned and complained, I do appreciate the efforts put
forth, and I invite the same criticism as I put out.  Back me up on this one,
Marty...

JW