odds-n-sods?

> I was wondering ever since we got the expanded track lists for the three
> upcoming reissues - AQO, SO & WN, what the expanded odds & sods will be like.
> If you notice the songlists contain songs from Odds&sods:
>            SO - Glow Girl
>            WN - Too much of anything, Naked Eye
> This leads me to believe that odds & sods will definitely take on a different
> character, as i'm sure these three songs will not be repeated on that reissue.
>
> Also given the wealth of previously released material remaining unaccounted for
> on the reissues, it seems to me one volume of rarities (odds & sods) will
> simply not be adequate. What seems to make sense is a volume 1 & 2 approach -
> maybe 1964 - 69 and 1970 - 74.

Does anyone know if "Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy" will still exist?
If not, then obviously O+S becomes a two disc 70+ min each packed
full of material.  And it is interesting how they did decide
afterall to include Naked Eye and Too Much of Anything from O+S onto
Who's Next.  I thought they were moving away from that as
Charlesworth indicated.