Re: Origin of a Daltrey song

> I heard a snippet on the BBC which sounded like Daltrey singing ... "I'm just
> a one piece band.....", as it was a sound bite for a show about street
> singers in London or somesuch.....
>
> Any ideas?  I know it's kinda like name that tune with one bar, but that's
> really all I have to go on.... Thanks as always everybody.

	It's one man band. A song Daltrey did. Get the disc BEST OF
ROCKERS & BALLADS by Daltrey. It has his best 70's solo stuff and it
really surprised me. I bought it a few weeks ago at Tower Records in Tel
Aviv (I am now in Miami). Polydor 847 855-2

	Also - anyone else in love with The Who's Tommy done by the
Lyndon Symphony Orchestra? It's a great version with Rod Stewart as the
Pinball Wizard and Steve Winwood and a VERY cute Uncloe Ernie played by
Ringo Starr.