Disguises on Maxim BBC

I will have to add this to the list on Maximum BBC which is better than the
original album version.  Moons as per usual shrieks during drum breaks are
featured prominently, and this version is less tinny than, let's say, the
U.S. Track pressings from the 70's, which were quite horrible indeed.  Good
guitar solo, too...

Oh, yes, guitarists, I will add the chording for the two versions of I'm
a boy.  In the goddam Decade ofthe Who Shee music book, Townshend shows
the goddam  a and esus4 hand written by him.  Oh, great, that gives me a
lot of info. Had he transcribed the chords for the break, I would have been
 more impressed. As it was, the sheet music made better butcher paper.
Page did a much much better job of the Zeppelin songbook.

JW
P.S. if someone out there has the wherewithal do to a nice graphic rendition
of the tablature than that text stuff or I'd let go a raft of sheet music
for who stuff (30+ pages cram packed full). I'm too lazy to do the conversion
to the computer world, but would be glad to send the sheet music to someone
who has the motivation to do the job correctly.  If Townshend saw this stuff
tabbed CORRECTLY he'd take a step back..... Again, my zen guru buddy did it,
and I take no credit except to verify its absolute complete correctness.