WHO guitarists

O.K. folks, pull out the Hiwatts and SGs and Rickenbackers.... I don't do
anything after '73, but went through my Quadrophenia phase.  Chord sheets
I have to offer include Sea and Sand, the Real Me (not really tough, but
O.K. all you ballparkers out there, what fret's the capo on?), 5:15 - and
the opening chords I have, ONCE AGAIN, are CORRECT, period.  Hey, I didn't
come up with them; my zen Guru friend did. Kevin will attest to this...
I just have the goods....   I'm not sure how to transcribe the picking stuff
for I'm the One - I saw another who fan friend of mine ballpark it, and then
I showed him the right way, and he kinda got huffy, but he was just jealous
and all.  It's a bitch to pick correctly, but after practicing it for years
I think I got it down. Yup that's what I did uh huh....