The Who guitarists...

	To all Who guitarists:

	A while back I typed in a bunch of Who songs and uploaded them to
Nevada (OLGA for now). It would be nice if other Who fans would also
help. Do you know a Who songs? How 'bout a Townshend or Daltrey song?
It's a shame that those two have only ONE song at OLGA. That's a crime!

	I am asking for other Who freaks like myself to type in songs
they know, and post them here AND to send them to OLGA.

	I'm dying to learn Chinese Eyes - especially The Sea Refuses No
River and Slit Skirts...

	We talk so much about Quadrophenia yet have nothing to play!

	If I see others making an effort, I promise to add 5 songs a
week. And I know over 100.

		Kenny Sahr