waddya think that was?

Just riding that horse again...

Perhaps I've missed that, but does anyone know where & when PT said
this? For me it's obvious that this do *not* belong to Twist&Shout
'82 (BTW: Sleeve: Shea Stadium, Booklet: Toronto Stadium ???).

----------------
Here some more audience chatter ...

MLG, Toronto, 1982:
    Just after BorisTS (dozens of rubber _insects_ on stage), PT
introduced Drowned, stopping after the first chord:
"You're such an ordinary crowd, it's not really appropriate!"
Could be "orderly", but what's the bigger accuse ?!
(That's cutted out on the TWRA video!)

Same show after It's Hard: "It's not very hard at all, what's hard is
making it feel hard! ... You can't understand what I'm saying ?!"

MIDEM, Cannes, 1986, PT & Deep End:
    Once again someone in the audience shouting "PETE TOWNSHEND!!!".
Pete's answer: "I know who I am!" (Then his guitar fell off his neck)

CK

Ringo's All Starrs w/JAE for rehearsal in Vancouver? Who knows,
who cares? Live LP planned? Saw some rumours on MTVEurope-Txt...