who

hello.... my name is saul rosenburg and I would like to receive any
information that you can send me on the who, and especially any stuff about
the re-releases that are coming out, so that I can have it.... I really
like pete townshend.  I want to go bowling, too, so I can learn how to play
guitar like him..... I would like to fill in for keith moon....all my friends
say I can play just like him, except when I forget to put on my shoes.... AND
my glasses.... please send to:  attmail!tms!maiullo    -- so I can have
them... ... thank you very much, sir.

                                saul rosenburg.