Young man blues studio version

    From: drjimmy@digex.net (LoudOne)
    To: jeffw@mxim.com (Jeff Williams)
    Cc: lizie@astro.ocis.temple.edu, thewho@cisco.com
    Subject: Young man blues studio version ?
    Date: Wed, 07 Jun

       After reading all about a summertime blues studio take, I remembered hearing
    a studio version of Young Man Blues, about 10 years ago.

    At one time WNEW-FM in New York used to play bootlegs, and rarities
    they called them from the "vault".

    But one night I heard a real cool version of YMB'S...

    I am 99 % certain. Can anyone verify this for me ?

    Thanks...

    Pete

The studio version of "Young Man Blues" is only available on the sampler UK
Track "The House That Track Built". It is very difficult to find but once
they put it on a CD I'll use mine for a frisbee!

--
| Joe Giorgianni                      |                                      |
| South Glens Falls, New York         |      eg941@cleveland.freenet.edu     |