Re: Acsension II

Fellow listeners,                                      June 5, 1995

The subject of Acsension II, made me wonder...what other PT or WHO
related stuff is out there that I don't know about.  A couple of
months ago someone talked about another song I had never heard
of (pepermint something ???).  Also someone talked about Pete
playing guitar on someones album, that i hadn't known about.

Anyways, the point is, that there seems to be a lot of misc. WHO
related material that I, (and I may be presumptuious here) and
perhaps many other WHO fans are unaware of.

Can anyone help me (us) here?  Is there someone who has knowledge
,or can direct me to it, of all (or at least a good portion of it)
the little "hidden" WHO stuff that evades me.  Even things like PT
writing a song for David Gilmour's About Face album is of great
interest to me.

Is there information as to anything and everything released,
written, sang, played or colaborated by a member of the WHO???
Most of this information if obvious, but the other stuff isn't.
The last time I  checked the WEB, I didn't see anything about
Ascension II, pepermint etc..

thanks,

DJF