Audience chatter

	Here are some nuggets from my bootleg collection

Woodstock 1969:
	Yes you've all heard the Abbie Hoffman incident but right after
they finish "Do You Think It's Alright?" Pete says to the audience, "The
next person who comes up on this fucking stage is going to get fucking
killed!"  The audience cheer, then he says, "You can laugh, but I mean it."
	Also right before they go into "My Generation" everyone is
cheering and Pete says, "You knew we were going to come back" and you can
hear someone go "Fuck you!"  Pete says, "Well sorry about that."  Remember
that this tape is from the soundboard!

Leeds outtakes  February 1970:
	Pete says something like "If you cheer loud enough, we'll put
this one (version of the song they were about to go into) on the record."

San Francico or New Orleans 1971:
	Pete says in between songs for the audience to not be intimidated
by his big black boots or Roger's mic swinging and that "Roger's just
an ordinary punk from the gutter."  All this two years before "Punk
and the Godfather."

New York's Madison Square Garden  September 16,1979:
	Someone has already mentioned this one, but right before they
do "5:15" some woman is yelling "Do 'My Wife'! 'My Wife'!!!" over and
over again.  She sounds a bit wasted to say the least.

Buffalo  December 4,1979:
	Yes the night after the Cincinnati tragedy.  Pete says during the set,
"Appropriately enough the next song is called 'Music Must Change.'"

L.A. or Dallas 1989:
	Someone help me!  I don't listen to these much, but doesn't Roger
introduce John and lists off his various nicknames and then Pete adds, "Big
DICK Entwistle!"?