"Story of Tommy" and Tanglewood

	Hey folks, I'm too cheap to buy the $15 "Story of Tommy" video
that's been out since the 30 Yrs set came out.  Does it have any footage
that cannot be seen in the movie "Tommy", TKAA, 30 Years of Max R&B,
the '89 LA show (yikes!).  I've never been a big fan of the '75 movie.

	WHO out there has a copy of the Tanglewood 1970 bootleg video?
Isn't it great?  Everyone seems to be at full steam, especially Moonie.
I've got a copy of a copy, and the quality isn't too bad.  My copy has
"Heaven and Hell," "Can't Explain," "Water" (which are all in sharp focus
on the laserdisc 30 yrs) and then the next part is
them doing the "Acid Queen" and the rest of their rep of TOMMY from there.
"See Me, Feel Me" is amazing.  Even though it's a bit blurry, I can tell
everyone is really getting going and the whole venue is at another level (so
to speak).  If only I had experienced that live back then.

	Speaking of "Water", is that song going to maybe added
to "Who's Next" or "Quadrophenia" (which I doubt)?  I loved that song ever
since I bought "Two's Missing".

	Long Live Rock
		Aaron