JE Interview

Alan ... I'm in awe.  I'm also in trouble, and it's partly your fault.

I usually get to work early to chcek my e-mail in-box, read personal mail, etc.
I came in a bit later than usual today and opened TheWho Digest #2-191 and
started reading the JE interview. Being a Huge JE fan, I couldn't stop
reading. 15 minutes later, I'm still reading and get a call asking why I'm
not at "the meeting."  Oooops!

Great read!  You touched on such a variety of topics and really kept me
interested the whole way.  THANKS Muchly.

--
''''''   ''''''         Tom Grier  (tgrier@VAX2.Winona.MSUS.EDU)
  ''     ''  <'             Director of Public Information