The now famous 3:35 "Glitch"

After hearing at least five stories of trying to find a prestine copy
of "Sell Out" I feel lucky that it only took me three tries.  Both
unsuccessful attempts were CD's purchased at Tower.  I inspected both
discs closely and sure enough both have a spec a third away from the
center.  This spec is under the plastic film, so there is no way one
can remove it without destroying the disc.  On the third attempt
I bought the CD at a local chain and came up a winner.  It also paid
off that you can listen to the CD's before you buy.  If this digital
click bothers you that much as it did I, my suggestion is to go to every
different CD store in your area until you find a good copy.  Hopefully
two different stores won't always have the same distributor.
Nevertheless this is a problem MCA must correct.  In fact if you
wait long enough I'm sure the next wave of pressings will correct
themselves.