Re: Real date(s) of Amsterdam '69 concert(s)Sun Dec 7 12:39:53 PST 1997

> Regarding subject above - I have the double cd Live in Amsterdam that
> notes the source as the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam 9/9/69
> Then my My Generation CD notes a 9/29/69 show at the Amsterdam
> Operahouse.  This is also what is in Wes' boot list.

What is the best quality source of this show? I've had the Swinging
Pig's 'Live in Amsterdam' for a while, but recently obtained a DAT clone
that appears to have been taken from the original reels. The quality
is better than the above CD and it includes 1/2 of 'A Quick One'. On
the downside, it is missing some of the Tommy tracks that are on the
disc.

What is the best source for the complete show?

Thomas