Real date(s) of Amsterdam '69 concert(s)

     Regarding subject above - I have the double cd Live in Amsterdam that
     notes the source as the Concertgebouw, Amsterdam 9/9/69
     Then my My Generation CD notes a 9/29/69 show at the Amsterdam
     Operahouse.  This is also what is in Wes' boot list.

     Question is - the material seems to be from the same show (if you
     compare riffs or between song chatter).  Does anyone know which date
     is correct if my assumption that The Who only played one date in
     Amsterdam 9/xx/69 is correct???

     Thanks,
     Jeff Winterich
     jwinteri@harris.com