Who waves...

        Hello all.. I've only got two replies for my call for a team of Who
fans to work together on chording/tabbing Who songs. I want a team of 4-6
people.. I'd "run" the show and we'd all work together in give The Who the
respect they deserve on OLGA (NOT, NOT Olga) - Online guitar archives
(ftp.nevada.edu etc..)

        Also - I'm looking for some WHO related waves.. Just got SBlaster
and would like as many as possible. As I just bought a 4.3 gig drive, I'll
kibda have room for it if you know what I mean.

        Anyone else in love with Chinese Eyes?

        Also really love Daltrey's Ballads disc - it's not that old and I
accidentally found it in Tower in Tel Aviv a few months ago. And if you
never heard Tommy - The Orchestra version, you are not yet alive!

              Kenny Sahr
              kenny@gil.net
              Israeli writer and Who guitarist extraordinaire!