Re: Classical Who CD? Say it ain't so!

Marty writes:

[big snip of Ox bio, thanx much, Marty]

>This just about confirms the fact that there WILL INDEED be a Classical
>WHO CD released soon, probably next year.

Well, s'cuse me if I'm really cynical about this, but I think it's a
TERRIBLE idea.  The attempts made at Yes music was enough to make me hurl,
and you'd think that Yes would translate a little easier than the Who.
Frankly, I have a hard enough time with Tommy on B'way, much less a
symphonic treatment of virtually anything the Who has done.  Imagine WGFA
with violas instead of the synthesizer solo, or bassoons tearing into the
solo from "I Can See For Miles"   %(

Hopefully, PT will put the kabosh on this travesty.

This would be worse than the Who On Ice - it would be the Who Six Feet
Under.

OK,
KLW