Claptons Rainbow Concert

Well, we are all in for a treat with this one. Ron Wood Left - Clapton
Center and Pete Townshend Right. This is the guitar panning for most of the
Re-Released and Expanded Rainbow Concert from January 13, 1973. Lots of
great playing and some excellent work by Pete as well both rythmically and
an excellent solo ( i forget where, little wing?) or two. Great recording
by Glyn Johns, with that Rough Mix kind of sound but even clearer drums and
better sound overall on this remix by Andy and Jon who seemed to manage to
leave most of this alone and remained true to the original sound that Glyn
obviously recorded. I won't go on. Oh yeah, two nice photos inside as well
as Pete standing behind/beside Eric on the back of the CD.
Nice package/liner notes.

scott james.

Scott James
SoundWave, The Music Industry Web Site