TWSO:I Can See For Miles @ 3:35

Do all of the The Who Sell Out CD's skip on certain CD players at 3:35 in
ICSFM, or only some?  My machine at work is one of the players that skips at
this point in the song.  My machine at home (the original portable Sony CD
player (yes, it's 10 years old now)) doesn't skip at 3:35, but there are
definitely some CD-skipping-like noises that can be heard.

What are MCA's plans on fixing this problem?  I assume turning in the CD and
getting a new one isn't going to fix the problem until MCA fixes the problem.