Death To Olga (and something you can do to make it happen)

>     Although Olga has never seen a newsgroup nor heard of "net-etiquette,"
>she believes that offering lonely singles the possibility of romance exceeds
>the cost of angering those who feel the net shouldn't be used in this fashion.
>     IHA (I humbly ask) that you not flame the postmaster of this site.
>
>peace. . .

This person needs to be executed.  This is the worst sort of net-abuse.
Or at least jailed for life with hard-core murderers.

Here's what a support guy from best.com has to say about this:

>    It would appear to be coming from the same place it came from before.
>
>    I have emailed postmaster and root at physics1.byu.edu and at VM1.nodak.edu
>    but encourage EVERYONE here to also email these folks... since they
>    apparently ignored us the last time this occured.

Sounds like a good suggestion to me.

And there is a majordomo option which bounces non-member posts
automatically, but it uses email addresses for comparison, so
if you post from a different email address than the one from
which you subscribed, your mail gets bounced.  I can live with
that, personally.

Chris