Unidentified EC Rainbow Concert

Hi y'all heat survivors,

yesterday I had a closer listen to the new Eric Clapton's Rainbow
concert rerelease and .... IT'S A COMPLETE DIFFERENT CONCERT! (well,
almost..)

Please enlighten me, were there more than the one, well known concert?

First I didn't notice that, but then I heard PT's introduce of "Little
Wings", completly different!

Have a look,
CK

PS. Speaking of Polydor booklet errors...
 "Face the music with Odorono, the all-day deodorant
  that turns persperation into inspiration"
                  ^ is this misspelling only on my TWSO rerelease?