If Pete says yes.....

Jon Astley is right.  If Pete Townshend comes to him and says "this
is how I wanted it in the first place" then that's enough credence
for me.  I think the Who Sell Out is better than ever.  I owned the
Sell Out/Quick One combo LP for years and hated the grit and
distortion you'd hear on Sell Out.  The only song I felt that really
made it's mark was Miles, because I thought it was the best mix of
any other Who album with the same title.  On this new CD, EVERY song
sounds as good as that mix and Miles now sounds even better.

BTW, I almost did backflips when I read that Who By Numbers (yes it's
MY Who album) will be close to an hour.  That's at least 20 mins of
WBN outtakes.  I'll take it!!! The existing CD sounds acceptable
already, I can't wait for an actual overhaul.