Re: August ICE news

A pretty damned thoughtful defense of the releases; note, folks, very little
was accidental.  I prefer the artists' involvement and what comes out has
their fingerprints on it... Rather than many of the abortions which have come
out in years past. I liked both CDs, and really liked the complete remake of
Sell Out..  It just sounds better, dammit!

Would somebody please grease Shel Talmy's palm and get the damned thing in
gear!!!

However, I would like to see included, somewhere, someplace,
the R&R tracks mentioned (Summertime Blues, etc.).  I think as much as possible
should be included in Who's Next, and it sounds increasingly like the opposite
is transpiring.  Sounds like analysis paralysis to me..
Lifehouse needs to be released in as much entirety as has
been completed, song by song...., and including it in Who's Next is as good a
place as any, or make another damned CD.....

Now, can somebody PLEASE tell me what versions of Quadrophenia and Tommy the
Studio Album have been released that differ from each other, by label and
serial no.?  It sounds like there are Two Tommies in existence, and one
or Two Quadrophenia... Help.......!

Jeff W.