Re: Mispressed Quick One CD booklet

>My (UK) copy of the remastered AQO has an error in the booklet - it details
>the information for the tracks So Sad About Us through Disguises (or
>thereabouts) twice and then omits the details of the last 5 or 6.  I got the
>CD whilst on holiday so there's no room for complaint with the shop - could
>someone post the missing info?

Sure, here's the text on the page starting with 'Disguises'.

Disguises       3'10
(Pete Townshend) Towser Tunes, Inc. (BMI)
Recorded at Pye and IBC Studios during June
and July of 1966.  Released on the Ready Steady
Who! EP.

Doctor, Doctor  2'39
(John Entwistle) Gowmonk, Inc. (BMI)
Recorded at Ryemuse Sound, London on April
7, 1967.  Originally released as the B-side to
`Pictures of Lily' on April 22, 1967.

I've Been Away  2'07
(John Entwistle) Gowmonk, Inc. (BMI)
Recorded at Regent Sound, London in
November 1966.  Originally released as the
B-side of the UK single of `Happy Jack' on
December 3, 1966.

In The City     2'21
(Keith Moon/John Entwistle) TRO-Essex Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Recorded at IBC Studios, December 1955 (sic).
Originally released as the B-side to `I'm A Boy'
on August 26, 1966.  Keith and John, having
failed to inform Pete and Roger about the ses-
sion, are the only members of The Who playing
on the backing track.  Pete added some guitar
overdubs later.

Happy Jack (Acoustic Version)   2'51
(Pete Townshend) TRO-Essex Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Recorded at IBC Studios, November 1966.  The
electric version of `Happy Jack' reached #3 in
the UK charts in December 1966.  It was also the
first record by The Who to make the US singles
charts.  This acoustic version is previously
unreleased.   Pete plays cello.

Man With The Money      2'45
(Don & Phil Everly) (c) 1965 Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
Recorded at IBC Studios in August 1966.  This
song was originally recorded by The Everly
Brothers for their Beat And Soul album, released
in August 1965.  It also appeared on the B-side
of the Everly's single `Love Is Strange' later that
year, which is probably where The Who first
heard it.  Previouly unreleased.

My Generation/Land Of Hope And Glory    2'03
(Pete Townshend/Edward Elgar) TRO-Devon Music, Inc. (BMI)
This previously unreleased recording of `My
Generation' was originally intended for inclusion
on the Ready STeady Who! EP.  Keith Moon's
snare drum sound has never been bettered.  The
urbane Kit Lambert can be heard offering his
opinion at the climax: "That's perfect!"

On the opposite (left) page there's a picture of the group.
The caption is below the above text and reads:

Opposite: Posing with Roger's new Volvo that he'd bought
with his publishing advance.  The Who were being filmed at
Chelsea Barracks in London, November 12, 1966 performing
five songs.  The film was aired three days later in the U.S. on
NBC's `Today' show.

Apologies for any typos I added to those already present in the original.