Who's Next: In The Studio/Lifehouse

Last night, I heard the In The Studio radio program with Red Beard featuring
Who's Next and bits of interviews with Pete and John.  I learned that Pete
first demoed the entire Lifehouse, then the band performed it live at the
Young Vic, then they recorded it at the Record Plant in New York.  After all
that, due to Kit Lambert being strung out on heroin and indicating to Universal
Pictures that Lifehouse was going to be a Tommy movie, Pete and the group went
back to England and rerecorded the songs that made it onto Who's Next.  My
question is, does anyone have a full lineup of songs that made up Lifehouse?
I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen anyone respond.  Also,
did anyone go to any of the Young Vic shows?  Does anyone know of any sources
for the alternate versions (live or otherwise) of Who's Next songs or any
Lifehouse songs that didn't make it to Who's Next?
Another heartbreaker was when Pete said, "There was a time last year when I
reread the script and considered getting what's left of The Who and reviving
it and taking it on the road.  Then I said, 'Nah, who needs it?'"
Well, here are the songs I've heard were intended for Lifehouse:
Baba O'Riley
Bargain
Love Ain't For Keepin'
Song Is Over
Gettin' In Tune
Goin' Mobile
Behind Blue Eyes
Won't Get Fooled Again
Pure And Easy
Let's See Action
Join Together
Relay
Put The Money Down
Too Much of Anything
Time Is Passing
Mary
Athena Can't You See I'm Easy

Supposedly, there are 36 Lifehouse songs, so the above are only half of them.