Long-term home for Hypertext Who

Thanks to Alan for hooking me up with the nice folks at eden.com who
have agreed to provide space for the Hypertext Who that won't expire
when I graduate and lose this account.

For now, the old URLs still work, but at some point (i.e. when I need
the space) I'll be replacing the file here at USC with a link to
http://www.eden.com/~thewho

Beat the rush and switch your bookmark today! :]

This also means I have room for many more contributions, if anyone's
got pictures, articles, etc.  Email me.

In other (old) news, my copies of the new CDs have no scratches but
the tracking on WSO has the same problems described.

Not having the box set, I'm awed by the bonus tracks on Sell Out,
especially Jaguar and Early Morning Cold Taxi.

Anyone else amused by the nomenclature of Glittering and Glow Girls?
Not to mention her Eyes.

Random net chatter.

Wes