Re: More USSR romance shite

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, that abubbica guy wrote:

> Subject: More USSR romance shite

  I really am not all on the up-and-up on the secret inner workings of
> majordomo,

Please reread that sentence.

> I say we flood him with as much useless garbage as we can possibly
> get our hands on.

Please don't.  In the first place, his sin wasn't _that_ egregious; it
only took a press of the "d" key to get rid of him, for Heaven's sake.
And in the second place, I don't share your confidence in the ability
of every thewho reader, including myself, to accurately determine what
is or is not proof that this post originated from a particular
account.  If you, dear readers, administer a majordomo site, read the
related administrative newsgroups, etc., and feel competent to add
light rather than heat to this thing, then by all means do so,
preferably by communicating with other administrators who were
inconvenienced.  But deluging someone with abuse from the general
public on this amount of evidence is not only irresponsible but
spending way too much time on something that others are obviously
already dealing with.

Sayonara,

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend