This & that

>5) I understand a Quadrophenia 2 movie is also in the pipeline.
Yeah, well I guess if they go through the four personalities there's the
potential for four films at least 8-).  Does anyone know the latest on the movie
about Keith which Roger was trying to get going?

Also, re the Tommy book, I saw a post on Usenet somewhere a day or so ago
offering it for $20US so it does seem that it's hitting the bargain bins -
hopefully if the production ever hits Australia I might be able to find a copy.

Can someone fill me in the current situation on bootlegs (including, btw, the
origin of the term "roio").  I gather from various posts I've seen on Usenet
that copyright laws have recently been tightened world-wide to try and clamp
down on the manufacture of boots.  Sure, MCA are releasing a lot of good stuff
now but there is still so much that we can only get on boots  - I'd hate to see
that source of material f-f-fade away as it were.

Regards,
Denis.