please, please...

Oh, I'm so glad that there's other folk who love the Who's early R&B
covers...
Much to my gf's chagrin, I'm always singing "Please, please, please
please me..."

I also find "Love Is Coming Down" an extremely despressing song; it's one
of the most moving things they've done, and its power has not diminished
for me in all the years I've been listening to it.  I still remember how
shocking those string arrangements were to me when the album came out...
part of my coming of age!

Dare we believe these reports of impending video???  Hope I see 'em
before I get old.