Re: Who News

I appreciate the news here... Can you verify the Isle of Wight is coming out
in light of the report that they were shelving it at Warner Video on account
of some spotty poor quality film?  I'd REALLY like to believe it will come
out.  And a comment: It's about damned time for the Rock'n'Roll Circus to
be released.  Owing to its certain popularity when it gets released, maybe
financial backers and everybody else involved in similar projects will get the
damn things out before everybody dies of old age (and a few other ailments).

Thanks again for the news...

Jeff Williams