Who News

Hi there,

As a new London-based subscriber and old Who fan, thought you may=
 be
interested in some hard news:

1) Next scheduled release by Polydor UK seems to be yet another hits
compilation in September

2) Who's Next is about ready but not on schedule here yet, will definitely
include Lifehouse tracks.

3) The full 1971 Isle Of Wight performance will be released on video=
 later
this year.

4) The Stones Rock'n'Roll Circus from 1968 will finally be officially
released on video (1 hour) and CD (longer) by Polygram by the end=
 of the
year, including a fully re-edited and re-mastered version of A Quick=
 One in
its entirity. It is absolutely superb.

5) I understand a Quadrophenia 2 movie is also in the pipeline.

6) Tommy musical opens in London next spring, auditions started today.

7) First UK Who Convention takes place on 16th September at the Bottom=
 Line
Club, Shepherds Bush, London W12. Music, videos, bands, stalls etc.=
 Tickets
=A310.00, apply to M. Kent & P. Norris, PO Box 8108, London SE18=
 2QF, UK.

8) I recommend subscribing to Generations, a great fanzine out every=
 few
months. Editors: Phil Hopkins and John Hopkins at 1 Egbert Road,=
 Meols,
Wirral, Merseyside L47 5AH, UK. Costs around =A35.00 (US$10.00) per=
 copy.

That's all, folks!

David Stark, London.

Regards,